Sunday, March 27, 2005

Ride On The Peace Train

Okay, so some of you may have noticed that I've edited a recent post. Some of you may have similarly noticed that I'd gotten a fair amount of feedback regarding said-now-edited post. Truth be told, I never expected to have Glaswegian readers. But since I do, I'd rather not be the source of any ill will towards any local artists (unless someone should personally offend me, in which case, fair game). With that in mind, I'll no longer use the actual names of any artist(s) other than those I'm personally connected with, and I'll try to rein in any bile which may be spewed in the direction of anyone else. To any I may have offended, sorry. I maintain my right to an opinion, but I will not use it to slander anyone. [This post subject to edit at any time ;-)]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home