Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Allow Me To Reintroduce Myself

If you've noticed, I've not posted here since I lost my friend to leukemia this summer. I guess since that's the last thing I posted about, I haven't been able to bring myself to post here again. In the past couple of weeks, I've significantly increased my Myspace visibility, and therefore contemplated writing a "Dear Blog" letter here. Instead I'm revisiting my last topic in many ways, and putting this blog to rest. It was started with good intentions and bad timing, and really, I'm more a "post mp3s and photos" type than a "pontificate on the issues facing the modern world in 500 words or less" type. But I think more than anything, I have some stuff I need to get out, and this isn't the place to do it. It deserves more than that.

So, this will be the last post here at djyn.blogspot.com. I've always felt a bit uncomfortable here, especially using DJYN for the name since I don't DJ professionally. To that end, I encourage you all to instead visit my myspace page or my band's myspace page to keep up. And since my opinions--while just as valid and brilliant--don't come out in writing nearly as well as these folks, please check out:
Fancy Robot
Sun Moon Stars Rain
and Casual Asides
I'm sure you will find them all enlightening.

My parting words: Find someone you love, who you think is beautiful in the purest form of the word, who brings light in to your life, and hold them very close to you and tell them that you think that of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home